Sunday, September 19, 2010

NEW: Limited Edition Natural Eyes

What's a limited edition? When I want to play around with a new style I'll often do a limited edition release which means instead of the regular 24 colors, it comes in 6. It's a good way for me to gauge interest in a product style without killing myself for weeks on a new line. If it does well, I will often expand the line.

Newly released are my Limited Edition Natural eyes, inspired by the fashion maven herself, Gogo of JuicyBomb. I chose to release something I've never particularly focused on, and that's normal, natural eyes. There are 6 colors available: Ebony, Hazel, Brown, Green, Grey and Blue. They come in both regular and prim eyes, and are slightly smaller than my typically-oversized eyes. These eyes are clear and bright, very subtle on the reflection and highlights. There are little flecks of golds and russets in the iris as well. Look closely!

Here's the color chart! These eyes can be found in my mainstore, and as always, are 99L each.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment