Sunday, September 19, 2010

Post Number One!

Welcome to the official Ibanez Eyes blog! Ibanez Eyes was conceived nearly two years ago when I found myself hunting for really bizarre and colorful fantasy eyes. When I discovered that the market was fairly slim for my tall order, I decided to start making them for myself. What was a tiny little boutique has exploded into a mainstore of hundreds of eyes and I haven't looked back since. :)

My eyes have come a long way, evolving in look, feel, clarity, lighting, reflection, and detail. My aim in this blog is to cover every single line of eyes that I've done with descriptions and color charts to allow folks to quickly browse through the inventory of my store without having to wait for rezzing, and to show customers products they have perhaps not yet seen. With the help of my trusty new bloggers whom I'm sure you will meet soon, I should have all of my products covered in no time at all. No pressure right? LOL!

So a bit about my eyes - Most of my releases come in regular and prim versions, and a range of 24 colors. Depending on the line they can be natural, fantastical, or polychromatic color ranges. Depending on the iris detail, the pupil size, the reflections, the highlights, you can change your look dramatically. Whether you are a fashionista that loves to coordinate her eyes to her outfit, or a drow seeking dark red glowing eyes, or maybe a cute kid wanting big, pouting brown eyes, I truly believe there is a look for everyone.

As a business, my mission is to bring to you gorgeous, unique, eyes - at a consistent price (always 99L!), with excellent customer service. By this I mean, no matter what, feel free to contact me if you don't like your eyes, if you have trouble positioning the prims, if you like one of my old lines of eyes put onto prims -- do not hesitate. Happy customers are my first priority. :)

So this concludes my very first blog post, stay tuned for many many more to come, regarding updates on new releases, updates on the lucky chair and MM board, re-releases, and product listings with colorcharts!

xoxo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment